Change Up™ premium selective herbicide combines MCPA, fluroxypyr and dicamba to deliver powerful weed control results. Labeled for application to many cool- and warm-season turfgrasses, Change Up controls more than 200 broadleaf weeds and it starts working quickly to strike out weeds and help reduce callbacks. Plus, Change Up is ideal for any accounts that may be sensitive to the use of 2,4-D on the property.
MAXIMUM POWER. CONVENIENT FORMULA.
- Offers the power of three proven herbicides in one convenient pre-mixed formulation
- Contains MCPA – ideal for accounts requesting a 2,4-D alternative
- Labeled for cool- and warm-season turfgrass including bahia, bent (excluding golf course greens & tees), Bermuda, bluegrass, carpetgrass, centipedegrass, fescue, rye, St. Augustine (excluding Floratam, Bitterblue and other improved varieties) and zoysia turfs
- Reduced callbacks following a quick visual response and excellent weed control
- Contains the pyridine herbicide fluroxypyr for unparalleled clover control
- Broad spectrum – excellent control of more than 200 broadleaf weeds including dandelion, plantain, oxalis, chickweed, thistles and other hard-to-control species
- Convenient to use – tank mix compatible with a number of liquid fertilizers and iron formulations